Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 0 mins Rest time: 0 mins Total time: 20 mins
Macronutrients per tbsp: 11.5g fat | .5g protein | 2g carbohydrates
Makes: 1.5 cups (24 tbsp)
Make it Carnivore: Make my Duck Fat Mayonnaise instead + note the Carnivore variation at the top
A classic, tangy mustard made with non-toxic oil (duck fat) and sweetened with Manuka honey.
What you need to make Honey Mustard
- Duck fat
- Eggs (ASHLEY20 for 20% off)
- Fresh lemon juice
- Apple cider vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- Sea salt (ASHLEYR for 15% off)
- Raw honey (ASHLEYR for 10% off); Note: I recommend local or Manuka
- Yellow mustard
There are no substitutions I would recommend for this recipe.
How to make Honey Mustard
It’s as easy as that!
Store in the fridge in an air-tight container or in a condiment squeeze bottle, if you prefer.
Tips to make the best Honey Mustard
- If storing in a condiment squeeze bottle, the honey mustard may firm up a bit after sitting in the fridge. Just squeeze the bottle a few times to massage it and it will end up squeezing out.
A few of my other favorite sauces:
Pair this Honey Mustard recipe with:
- Condiment squeeze bottle (optional)
- 1.25 cups Duck Fat Mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container or in a condiment squeeze bottle, if you prefer.
What I used for this recipe:
Looking for some more easy sauces? Try one of these recipes:
Make this recipe with:
Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting me!